1. Baby Santosh and Yadava PK (2014) Nucleic Acid Aptamers: Research Tools in Disease Diagnostics and Therapeutics.
Biomed Research International (in press)
2. Kumar P., Mishra DK, Deshmukh P, Jain M, Zade AM, Ingole KV, Goel AK , Yadava PK (2014) Vibrio cholerae O1 Ogawa El
Tor strains with ctx B7 allele driving cholera outbreaks in south-western India in 2012. Molecular Epidemiology and Evolutionary
Genetics of Infectious Disease (MEEGID), in press
3. Suresh Kumar. R1, Akhil Varshney, Amod Sharma, Bhudev C. Das 3*, Pramod K. Yadava (2014) Expression of Targeted
Ribozyme Against Telomerase RNA Causes Altered Expression of Several Other Genes in Tumor Cells. Tumor Biology (in press)
4. Jaiswal R.K., Kumar P. and Yadava PK (2013) Telomerase and its extra-curricular activities. Cell & Molecular Biology 18:…-…
5. Mani Ashutosh, Yadava PK and Gupta DK (2012) Cold Shock Domain protein from Philosamia ricini prefers single-stranded
nucleic acids binding, J. Biomolecular Structure & Dynamics.