Articles & Research Papers (last five years only)
1. 2014, Assessing speech dysfunction using BOLD and acoustic analysis in parkinsonism Mohit Saxena, Madhuri Behari, S. Senthil Kumaran, Vinay Goyal, In Parkinsonism and Related Disorders 20 (2014) 855 - 861, Science Direct Elsevier.
2. 2014, Vowel Production Deficit in Cases of Dysarthria due to Parkinsonís Disease presented in the 18th International Congress of Parkinsonís Disease and Movement Disorders, June 8-12, 2014, Stockholm, Sweden, to be published in the proceedings; Jointly with Deepshikha Misra and Prof Madhri Behari, AIIMS.
3. 2013, Behavioural, Clinical, Ethical Issues in Research involving Subjects with Parkinson`s Disease jointly with Madri Kakoti (JNU), Deepshikha Misra (JNU) in XX World Congress on Parkinson`s Disease and Related Disorders held in Geneva, Switzerland from 8th-11th December, 2013, to be published in the proceedings.
4. 2013, Acoustics of Familial Voice: A Pilot Study on Heritability of Voice jointly with RNK Bamezai, JNU, Geetha Menon, ICMR, Yoginder Pal Singh, in Indian Linguistics, Journal of Linguistics Society of India. Indian Linguistics 74 (3-4) 2013:111-121 ISSN: 0378-0759.
5. 2011 Acoustic Space in Motor Disorders of Speech: Two Case Studies. In IALP (International Association of Asian Language Processing) pp 211-215.