VLSI Systems have recently emerged as one of the buzzwords in the IT industry. VLSI being a vast field is sub divided into various categories and letting individual to choose one as per their interest. In this workshop, there shall be talks by renowned speakers in the area of VLSI Systems who are experts in their respective areas. The speakers are from Academia, Research institutes and the VLSI based Industry both from within and out-side India. The participants will get to learn to some of the latest research areas in VLSI.
As we know that VLSI is on a boom in India and with new fabrication labs soon to be opened, we hope that this workshop will help the participants to tap the research and job opportunities in the field as the participants will be exposed to the VLSI tools by one of the leaders in the EDA industry.
The workshop is intended to provide an opportunity to the participants to upgrade their knowledge in recent advances in Information Technology with special focus on research issues in VLSI System Design.
Workshop Coverage Areas
- EDA tools used for Electronic Systems Design and Manufacturing
- Device Physics, Modeling and TCAD Tools
- ASIC Design flow and novel Techniques
- VLSI Validation/Verification and Testing
- VLSI Architecture and Embedded Systems
- Foundations of TCAD Tools
- Introduction to Device Simulation
- ASIC Design implementation Flow
- Tool Exposure of TCAD
- Tool Exposure of EDA Tools
- VLSI Verification and Testing
The speaker would be giving a pre workshop talk on Jan 6, 2016.