1. Delivered a lecture on the topic "Rule of Law and the Constitution of India" for the participants of the Certificate Programme in Constitutional Law (CP-CL) organized by the Institute of Constitutional and Parliamentary Studies, Vithalbhai Patel House, Rafi Marg, New Delh on July 14, 2018.
2. Delivered a lecture on the topic “Judiciary and Its Social Implications” in the Delhi Ecumenical Clergy/Lay Fellowship organized by the Christian Institute for the Study of Religion and Society (CISRS) on February 16, 2018 at Conference Centre, CISRS House, New Delhi.
3. Delivered a lecture on the topic "Rule of Law and the Constitution of India" for the participants of the Certificate Programme in Constitutional Law (CP-CL) organized by the Institute of Constitutional and Parliamentary Studies on February 3, 2018.
4. Delivered a lecture on the topic “Understanding social marginalization, exploitation and integration” in the 2nd Tamil Nadu Young Thinkers Meet organised under the aegis of the Tamil Nadu Young Thinkers Forum, on Saturday, October 7, 2017 at RKN Beach Resort, Puducherry.
5. Delivered a Public Lecture on “Judiciary in a Democracy: Spotlights on Judicial Activism in India” at Nehru Memorial Museum and Library (NMML), New Delhi on Friday, May 19, 2017.
6. Participated as a Resource Person in the Symposium on “One Nation, One Election” organized by the Nehru Memorial Museum and Library and the India Foundation on the Constitution Day i.e., November 26, 2016 at Nehru Memorial Museum & Library, Teen MurtiBhawan, New Delhi.
7. Participated as Resource Person in a Symposium on “National Security Laws: Leveraging Rule of Law for a More Secure India” and delivered two lectures on: (i) Preventive Detention Laws in Inida, and (ii) Right to Privacy in Digital Era. The symposium was organized by Symbiosis Law School, Pune on October 19 – 20, 2016.
8. On invitation, delivered a special lecture on the occasion of the Constitution Day Celebration on the topic “Various Aspects of Our Constitution” at Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga, New Delhi on November 26, 2015.
9. On invitation by the Christ University, delivered two special lectures on “Nature of Indian Constitution” and “Basic Structure Doctrine” to the undergraduate students of School of Law, Christ University, Bangalore on Wednesday, June 18, 2014.
10. On invitation by the Indian Institute of Public Administration (IIPA), delivered a lecture on the topic “IPC and Legal Procedures” on Saturday, March 15, 2014 for the Participants in a “Two – week Training Programme on Higher Administration and Legal Matters” organized by IIPA for Executive Engineers (Civil) of CPWD from March 10 – 21, 2014.
11. On invitation by the Bureau of Parliamentary Studies and Training (BPST), delivered a lecture on “Administrative Law: Issues in Perspective” for the participants in “the Twenty – ninth International Training Programme in Legislative Drafting” organized by BPST in the Lecture Hall ‘A’, Ground Floor, Parliament Library Building, New Delhi from February 13 to March 14, 2014. The Lecture was delivered on Tuesday, February 25, 2014.
12. Delivered a lecture on the topic “Basic Structure Theory of the Constitution” on September 23, 2013 in a training programme on Legal Facets of Human Resource Management conducted for Military Engineering Service (MES) Officers. The training programme was organized by the Indian Law Institute at the instance of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India. It was held from September 23 - 27, 2013.
13. Delivered a lecture on the topic “Central Administrative Tribunals: Powers and Functions” on Thursday, January 17, 2013 in a training programme on Legal Facets of Human Resource Management conducted for Military Engineering Service (MES) Officers. The training programme was organized by the Indian Law Institute at the instance of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India. It was held from 14 – 19, January, 2013.
14. Delivered a twoof lectures on ‘Writ Appeal, Review and Judicial Remedies’ and ‘Rule of Law and Natural Justice’ respectively on 18th and 20th of September 2006, for the Officers of the National Institute of Defence Estate Management, organized at Chitrakoot Guest House, New Delhi.