1. Participated and presented a paper titled “Dr. B. R. Ambedkar, Constitution and Vision for Equitable India” in the Two Day National Conference on “Dr. B. R. Ambedkar: A Political Thinker and Social Reformer” organized by the Vijaya college, Bangalore, Karnataka on April 11 – 12, 2018.
2. Participated and presented a paper titled “Legislative and Administrative Initiatives for Securing Social Justice” in the National Conference on “Ensuring Social Justice in the Era of Globalisation: Issues and Challenges” organized by University Law College & P. G. Department of Law, Bangalore University, JnanaBharathi Campus, Bangalore on May 29, 2017.
3. Participated as a Resource Person and delivered a talk on the topic “Understanding Social Marginalization, Exploitation and Integration” in the 2nd Tamil Nadu Young Thinkers Meet organized under the aegis of the Tamil Nadu Young Thinkers Forum, on Saturday, October 7, 2017 at RKN Beach Resort, Puducherry.
4. Participated as a panellist in the Book Discussion of Dr.AnujBhuwania’sCourting the People: Public Interest Litigation in Post-Emergency India (Cambridge Universiy Press, 2017). It was held as part of the CSLG Seminar Series at CSLG, JNU on April 21, 2017.
5. Participated in the National Consultative Meet on "ICMR Draft National Ethical Guidelines for Biomedical and Health Research involving Human Participants” (Extended Focus on Research in Social Sciences, Law and Sciences) as Coordinator and discussant in the Session – III: Law and Ethics. It was organized by the Institutional Ethics Review Board (IERB), JNU on February 15, 2017 at Auditorium, Old CRS Building
6. Participated in the 4thLASSnet International Conference on “Thinking with Evidence – Seeking Certainty, Making Truth” and chaired a Session 10.6 on “Materialising Evidence of Sexual Violence.” The Conference was held at India Habitat Centre, New Delhi on December 10 – 12, 2016 and was organized by Law and Social Sciences Network (LASSnet); CSLG, JNU; Ambedkar University, Delhi; AzimPremji University, Bangalore; IIT, Delhi; O.P. Jindal Global University, Sonipat and the Dickson Poon Transnational Law Institute, King’s College, London.
7. Participated as a Resource Person in the “Roundtable Interactive Session on Regulating Sports Betting in India” with Law Commission of India and Industry. It was organised by FICCI on November 21, 2016 at Federation House, New Delhi.
8. Participated in the CLEA Regional Conference - 2016 on “Freedom of Speech and Expression” – (i) presented a paper on “Law of ‘Sedition’ in India: A Threat to Freedom after Speech” and (ii) Chaired a Session on “Law Affecting Speech and Expression”. The conference was organized by the Law Commission of India in association with Lloyd Law College and Commonwealth Legal Education Association (CLEA) Asia-India and was held on November 5 - 6, 2016 at Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida.
9. Presented a paper titled “Privatization and Public Welfare: Constitutional Imperatives” in the Plenary Session – I of the National Conference on “Post Liberalization Nuances of Organic Constitution” organized by the KLE Society’s Law College, Bangalore (event was organized as part of KLE Centenary Celebrations) on October 1 – 2, 2016.
10. Chaired two technical sessions: (i) Adherence to and Deviations from the Basic Structure – the Role of Judiciary in Preserving the Constitution in the Post Liberalization Era, and (ii) Media and Privacy Issues in the National Conference on “Post Liberalization Nuances of Organic Constitution” organized by the KLE Society’s Law College, Bangalore (event was organized as part of KLE Centenary Celebrations) on October 1 – 2, 2016.
11. Presented a paper in the CSLG Second Roundtable on “Administrative Tribunals in India: Can They Deliver Justice?” organized by the Centre for the Study of Law and Justice, Jawaharlal Nehru University on August 23, 2016 at JNU Convention Centre, JNU.
12. Presented a paper on “The Impact of Transnational Law on the Federal Scheme of Indian Constitution” in the JNU – Edinburgh Workshop on Territoriality, Citizenship, Migration and Global Governance. The Workshop was organized by the Jawaharlal Nehru University in association with The University of Edinburgh and was held on February 24 – 25, 2016 at Convention Centre, Jawaharlal Nehru University.
13. Chaired a technical session on “Global Governance and International Political Economy” in the JNU – Edinburgh Workshop on Territoriality, Citizenship, Migration and Global Governance. The Workshop was organized by the Jawaharlal Nehru University in association with The University of Edinburgh and was held on February 24 – 25, 2016 at Convention Centre, Jawaharlal Nehru University.
14. Chaired a plenary session – 3: “Sustainable Development” in the International Conference on United Nations @ 70 Organized by Amity Law School, Centre – II, Noida and Indian Society of International Law (ISIL), New Delhi. The Conference was held at Amity Law School, Centre – II, Amity University Campus, Sector 125, Noida on February 4 – 5, 2016.
15. Participated in the Disaster Management Workshop on Community Resilience and Institutional Preparedness organized by the Disaster Research Programme, JNU in association with State Disaster Management Authority, West Bengal. The workshop was held at Kolkata and Sundarbans from January 30 – February 02, 2016.
16. Chaired a Technical Session – 4: “Public Health and Medicine: National Law and Policy” in the National Conference on Public Health, Medicine and Law: Growing Concerns and Challenges organized by the Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies (VIPS) in collaboration with the All India Law Teachers Congress. The conference was held at VIPS, New Delhi on December 11 – 12, 2015.
17. Presented a paper on “Impact of the Decision of the Supreme Court in Ram Singh v. Union of India (2015) on Reservation Policy” in the Panel Discussion on the Process to Identify the Other Backward Classes under the Constitution: A Critical Appraisal organized by Law Centre – II Amity University, Noida, Uttar Pradesh on October 15, 2014.
18. Participated as a discussant in the Technical Session – III: “Law and Governance Issues: Vulnerability and Role of Criminal Justice System” in the National Seminar on Exploring Social Science Tools in Teaching Disaster Research organized by the Jawaharlal Nehru University and the National Institute of Disaster Management in the Convention Centre, Jawaharlal Nehru University on September 21, 2015.
19. Presented a paper on “Appointment of Judges to Higher Judiciary in India: Contemporary Debates” in the CSLG Weekly Seminar organized by the Centre for the Study of Law and Governance, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi on September 4, 2015.
20. Co-chaired a Technical Session – I: “Right to Dignity: Constitutional Aspects” in the National Colloquium on Human Dignity and Human Rights: Issues and Challenges organized by the College of Law and Governance, Mody University in association with the National Human Rights Commissions, New Delhi. The colloquium was held at Mody University, Lakshmangargh, Rajasthan on April 25-26, 2015.
21. Chaired a technical session – V: “Locating the Dalits in Indian Legal Framework” in the National Conference on New Dalit Agenda for the 21st Century organized by the Indus Research Centre in association with the Ambedkar Chair in Social Justice, Indian Institute of Public Administration (IIPA), New Delhi. The conference was held at IIPA on April 11-12, 2015.
22. Participated in a consultation meeting on the Karnataka State Food Security (Draft) Rules, 2014 organized by the Centre for Child and Law, National Law School of India University, Bangalore on Wednesday, June 25, 2014.
23. Participated in the “Round Table Discussion on Indo-Chinese Co-Operation in Legal Education and Research” organized by the Commonwealth Legal Education Association (Asia-India) at Mumtaz Hall, Taj Palace Hotel, New Delhi on January 20, 2014.
24. Presented a paper on “Taking Judicial Note of ‘Remorse’ in Criminal Justice Administration: Indian Experience” on December 14, 2013 in the 7th Worldwide Conference on “Advancing Justice Education through Global Commitments and Connections” Jointly organized by Global Alliance for Justice Education (GAJE) and O.P. Jindal Global University from December 10 – 18, 2013.
25. Presented a paper on “Regulation of Legal Education in India: Problems and Perspectives” in the CLEA Biannual Conference held on January 29 –30, 2011 in Bangalore on the theme “More Meaningful Legal Education in the 21st Century-Stepping Out of the Ivory Tower”. The Conference was organized by the Commonwealth Legal Education Association in collaboration with the National Law School of India University, Bangalore.
26. Presented a paper on “Constitutionality of Anti-conversion Laws in India” in a National Seminar on Rights of Minorities held on Friday, December 10, 2009 at School of International Studies, JNU, New Delhi.
27. Presented a paper on “Martial Law and Human Rights: Perspectives on Article 34 – An Extraordinary Provision in the Constitution of India” in CLC Conference on Emerging Issues of Law and Justice in the Coming Decade held on March 26 – 27, 2010, conducted by the Faculty of Law, Delhi University, Delhi.
28. Attended 23rd Appreciation Course in Parliamentary processes and procedures for the Professors/Lecturers of Universities/Colleges organized by the Bureau of Parliamentary Studies and Training (BPST) from 3rd to 6th of October 2006.
29. Participated in the proceedings of the Department Related Parliamentary Standing Committee on personnel and Public Grievances, Ministry of Law and Justice, Government of India and took part in the deliberations on Representation of People (Amendment) Bill, 2006 held on 11:07:2006
30. Participated in the meeting of Secretaries (Panchayati Raj) and Secretaries (Tribal Affairs) of the States concerned with Panchayats (Extension to the Scheduled Areas) Act, 1996 and presented a paper on Study conducted by the ILI on legislations of PESA states in order to bring them inconformity with the provisions of PESA.
31. Participated in a two day workshop on “Law, Justice and Jurisprudence” organized by University of Delhi, Law Centre – I on May 26 & 27, 2007 (Saturday and Sunday).
32. Participated in the WIPO Colloquium for judges on “Enforcement of Intellectual Property Rights” organized by ILI in collaboration with Government of India, Ministry of Commerce and Industries; World Intellectual Property Organization and Japan Patent Office on 29th and 30th, June 2006.
33. Participated in Commonwealth Legal Education Association Regional Conference - 2006, hosted by ILI, on the theme of “Access to Justice: A Shift from Letter of Law to Spirit of Law” from 28th to 30th July 2006.
34. Participated in the national seminar on “Equity and Equality in a Market Economy”, organized by ILI on the eve of inauguration of the Golden Jubilee Celebrations. Seminar was held on 5th August 2006, at VigyanBhawan, New Delhi.
35. Participated in the International Conference on “Criminal Justice Under Stress: Transnational Perspectives”, organized by ILI as part of the Golden Jubilee Celebrations, on 24th and 25th November 2006, at VigyanBhawan, New Delhi
36. Participated in a national seminar on “Delay in Administration of Criminal Justice System” organized by ILI as part of the Golden Jubilee Celebrations, on March 17, 2007, at VigyanBhawan, New Delhi.