MA in Political Studies, Centre for Political Studies, School of Social Sciences, JNU
M.Phil in Multiculturalism and Political Theory , CPS, JNU
Ph.D in Political Theory and Indian Politics, CPS/JNU
Postgraduate Diploma in Federalism, Decentralisation and Conflict Resolution. Institute of Federalism. University of Fribourg Switzerland.
Reading Text in Political Philosophy (MA Compulsory)
Approaches, Concepts and Methods in Political Analysis (PhD Compulsory)
Theories of Social Stratification (MA Optional)
State Politics in India (MA Optional)
Comparative Federalism (MA Optional)
Politics and Mass Communication (PhD Optional)
Language and Culture in India, South Asia, Gender and Rights, Indian Politics, Political Theory, Minority Studies and Linguistic Diversity, Multicultural Politics
* Papia Sen Gupta (2013) Fellowship by the International Institute of Federalism, University of Fribourg, Switzerland.
* Papia Sen Gupta (2013) Associate award by the Indian Institute of Advanced Studies, Shimla, India. (declined as did not get leave)
* Papia Sen Gupta (2012) Visiting Scholar in the Center for South Asia, University of Edinburgh.
* Papia Sen Gupta (2012) University of Delhi Travel Grant for paper presentation in Glasgow.
* Papia Sen Gupta (2012) International Institute for Social History, Netherlands, support grant for paper presentation in the Ninth European Social Science and History Conference.
* University Grants Commission Travel grant for paper presentation in International Conference Latvia 2009
* Shastri Indo-Canadian Faculty Research Fellowship, Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada, Queens University, Kingston, Canada 2007
* Kanwal Nanda First rank holder Scholarship for overall securing third position in Delhi University
* Founder Members Award for Significant Contribution to College Life, Kamala Nehru College, Delhi University
(2018) Collaborative research on Territoriality and Language Politics in India with Dr. Wilfried Swenden, University of Edinburgh.
(2015-17) Undergoing collaborative project on “Rape Myths in India” with Prof. Ravinder Barn, Royal Holloway University of London, United Kingdom.
Papia Sengupta (2022) Critical Sites of Inclusion in India's Higher Education. Palgrave Macmillan: Netherlands. ISSN 978981168256-8
Papia Sengupta (2022) Satyagraha, ethical journalism and communication: Gandhi in the time of fake news, in Nutan Kapoor Mahawar & Dhrubajyoti Bhattacharjee eds. Gandhi and the World. Indian Council for World Affairs.
Papia Sengupta (2022) Mahatma Gandhi's Thoughts on Common Language for India, in Ranu Uniyal, Nazeen Khan and Raj Gaurav Verma eds. Reading Gandhi: Perspectives from 21st Century. Pencraft: Delhi.
Papia Sengupta (2022) You are a danger to the society, in Jo Shaw, Ben Fletcher-Watson, & Abrisham Ahmadzadeh eds. Dangerous Women. Unbound: United Kingdom.
Papia Sengupta awarded the Solidarity Award 2021 by the International Association for Applied Linguistics. Netherlands.
Papia Sen Gupta awarded Distinguished Teacher of Delhi University 2009 by Former President of India Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam