|Ph.D., Computer Science and Engineering, March 2011. Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, New Delhi, India
Thesis Title: Automated Analysis of Surveillance Videos
M.Tech., Computer Applications, December 2001. Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, New Delhi, India
M.Sc. Mathematics, May 2000. Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, New Delhi, India
B.A. (Honors) Mathematics, July 1998. Delhi University, New Delhi, India
Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Digital Image Processing, Linear Algebra, Optimization
1. November 2013 - till date. Assistant Professor, School of Computer and System Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
2. January 2011 – August 2013. Position: Research Associate, IRD, IIT Delhi, Project Title: "Immersive Environments for Tele-operations",Funding Agency: BARC, India.
3. April 2009 - December 2010. Position: Project Scientist, IRD, IIT Delhi. Project Title: "Visual Enhancement, Manipulation and Re-targetting of Videos", Funding Agency: Naval Research Board, India.
4. October 2008 - March 2009. Position: Project Scientist, IRD, IIT Delhi. Project Title: "TCS Media Lab at IIT Delhi (Visual Surveillance)". Funding Agency: Tata Consultancy Services (Research), India.
5. February 2002 - August 2002. Position: Associate, Technology, Employer: Sapient Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Represented IIT Delhi in Japan as part of the JENESYS 2008 contingent visiting Japan in December 2008.
* “Distributed Framework for Composite Event Recognition in a Calibrated Pan-Tilt Camera Network”, Ayesha Choudhary, Santanu Chaudhury and Subhashis Banerjee. In Proceedings of the Seventh Indian Conference on Computer Vision, Graphics and Image Processing, Chennai, December 2010.
Book Chapter:†Clustering for Multi-perspective Video Analytics: A Soft Computing based Approac?, Ayesha Choudhary, Santanu Chaudhury and Subhashis Banerjee. (Eds. Shankar K. Pal, Alfredo Petrosino and Lucia Maddalena) published by Chapman & Hall/CRC Press, Talor & Francis Group, January 2012.
Title: Technology for Multi-Perspective Video Analysis
Application No.: 1034/DEL/2008
Publication Date: 30/10/2009
Journal No.: 44/2009
Name of Inventors: Santanu Chaudhury, Ayesha Choudhary and Subhashis Banerjee