- The 6th Convocation of JNU will be held on March 10, 2023. This will be the occasion to confer degrees to Ph.D. students who have defended their thesis between September 16, 2021 to January 16, 2023.
- Each degree recipient has to pay registration fee of 1000/- through online mode.
- Last date for online registration 07th February 2023.
- For queries, if any, one may email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Following are the helpline numbers: 011-26704097 and 011-26742868
- No dues certificate should be submitted by the concerned students as per the rules related to their Ph.D. degree.
- Students are requested to upload their recent photographs during registration (suggested dress code: whites).
- For updates and other details, visit http://jnu.ac.in/convocation
---- REGISTRATION IS OVER ----
You are required to pay the non-refundable registration fee for JNU convocation 2022.
► On clicking the above link you will be redirected to online payment portal.
► Select OTHERS and sign in with your name and mobile number and enter the OTP
► Select the REGISTRATION FEE option under Convocation payment window.
► Please save the TRANSACTION ID so generated.
Any technical query regarding the payment/registration issues; please contact : 011-2670-4097/4080