Special Centre for Molecular Medicines
Jawaharlal Nehru University
Applications are invited for the following purely temporary posts in the DBT-AMR Sponsored Project No. BT/PR31944/MED/29/1408/2019 entitled “A Multi-Scale Approach to Combat the Mechanism of Antimicrobial Resistance through PPEF a Known Bacterial topoisomerase IA Inhibitors.”
1. Senior Research Fellow (One) Rs.35000/- + HRA
- - Masters degree in Life Sciences/ Bioinformatics/ Chemical Sciences with strong academic record. The student qualified NET LS/GATE will be given preference
- - Candidates should have at least 2 years research experience and preference will be given to meritorious students.
- - Candidate should have experience in bacterial cell culture, mammalian cell culture, animal handling, pharmacokinetics, toxicology, protein expression, purification, cloning.
Start Date of Advertisement: 3rd March, 2023
End Date of Advertisement: 15th March, 2023
- - The position is completely temporary and co-terminus with the project. The fellowship will be as per sanction in the project and/or as per. The initial appointment may be for three months or as per recommendation of the selection committee, which can be extended on the basis of assessment of the candidate’s performance and discretion of the Competent Authority. The eligible candidates may further be shortlisted based on the qualification/experience depending on the total number of applications received. JNU may select candidate against the above post depending upon the qualifications and experience of the candidate and reserves the right to relax any of the qualification(s) in case the candidate is found otherwise well qualified by the Selection Committee.
- - Eligible candidates may apply by sending their application. The attested copies of the certificates and proof of research experience (if any) are to be attached with the hard copy of application. The applications should reach at the address given below latest by 15th March, 2023.
- - In case you are appointed at some other organization in due course of time you are required to give a notice of 3 months in advance before being relieved.
- - Interview will be conducted in online mode 17th March 2023 at 3 pm. The link for the Interview will be sent on 17th March 2023 to the selected candidates and further details regarding the interview will be notified through email.
- - Prof. Vibha Tandon, Special Centre for Molecular Medicine, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067, on or before 15th March, 2023. Please copy the same to email address : firstname.lastname@example.org.
- - Please note that no TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview for the said positions.