B.Tech.(Electronics & Communication Engineering)
M.Tech. (Digital Communication Engineering)
Ph.D. (Electronics Engineering)
Electromagnetics, RF & Microwave, Microstrip Antennas, MM wave antennas, MIMO, Metamaterials, Microwave Absorbers, Slow Wave Structures, and Microwave Components.
Dr. Mukesh Kumar Khandelwal is working as an Assistant Professor in School of Engineering, Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi, India. Previously, he has worked on the post of Assistant Professor with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University and AKTU (Previously known as Uttar Pradesh Technical University).
Dr Khandelwal is serving as a reviewer in various renowned journals i.e. IEEE MTTs (USA), IEEE Access (USA), IET Microwave Antenna and Propagation (UK), IET Electronics Letters (UK), Wireless Personal Communication (Springer, Netherland), International Journal of Electronics and Communications, (Elsevier), Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Taylor & Francis (UK) and many more. He has published 35 SCI Journals’ publications (till July-2020).
- Awarded with Junior Research Fellowship from Department of Science & Technology (Govt. of India) in 2013.
- Best Researcher Award -2017 from BPIT, India.
- Best Researcher Award -2018 from BPIT, India.
- MK Khandelwal (Sole Author), “Implementation of Slow Wave Characteristics in a microstrip Antenna and its Implementation with Substrate Integrated Waveguide,” International Journal of RF and Microwave Computer-Aided Engineering (Wiley), vol. 30, no. 2Oct 2019, (DOI: 10.1002/MMCE.22034).
- M.K. Khandelwal, B.K. Kanaujia, S. Dwari, S. Kumar, and AK Gautam, “Analysis and Design of Microstrip-Line-Fed Antenna with Defected Ground Structure for Ku Band Applications,” International Journal of Electronics and Communication (Elsevier), vol. 68, No. 10, pp. 951-957, 2014.
- M.K. Khandelwal, A. Arora, S. Kumar, K.W. Kim, and H.C. Choi, “Dual Band Double Negative (DNG) Metamaterial with Small Frequency Ratio,” in Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications (Taylor & Francis Online), Vol 32, No 17, pp. 2167-2181, Jul 2018 (doi: 10.1080/09205071.2018.1498026).
- M.K. Khandelwal, B.K. Kanaujia, S. Dwari, S. Kumar, and AK Gautam, “Analysis and Design of Dual Band Compact Stacked Microstrip Patch Antenna with Defected Ground Structure for WLAN/WiMax Applications,” International Journal of Electronics and Communication (Elsevier), vol. 69, No. 1, pp. 39-47, 2015.
- M.K. Khandelwal, B.K. Kanaujia, S. Kumar, and A.K. Gautam, “Miniaturization of DNG Metamaterial,” Microwave and Optical Technology Letters (Wiley) Vol. 59, No. 4, pp. 862-865, April 2017, (DOI: 10.1002/mop.30412).
- MK Khandelwal (with P Chaurasia, BK Kanaujia, and S Dwari), “Design and Analysis of Seven-Bands-Slot-Antenna with Small Frequency Ratio for different Wireless Applications,” International Journal of Electronics and Communication (Elsevier), Vol 99, pp 100-109, Feb 2019, (DOI:10.1016/j.aeue.2018.11.036).
- M.K. Khandelwal (with A. Kumar, C.S. Rai, and B.K. Kanaujia), “Low envelope correlation coefficient, enhanced gain, and suppressed mutual coupling in compact 4-port MIMO microstrip antenna loaded with metasurface,” Microsyst Technol (2019) 25: 4721. (DOI:10.1007/s00542-019-04513-0).
- MK Khandelwal (with P Chaurasia, BK Kanaujia, and S Dwari), “Metamaterial Based Circularly Polarized Hexa-Band Patch Antenna with Small Frequency Ratios for Multiple Wireless Applications,” in Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications (Taylor & Francis Online), vol. 33, No. 4, pp. 520-540, Jan 2019. (DOI:10.1080/09205071.2018.1561330).