- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) - Environmental Sciences- Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) - Environmental Sciences- Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) - Biology - Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai.
- Radiation biology
- Environmental Cancer Biology
- Occupational health
- 23 years
- Jan 8th 2022- Present: Dean, School of Environmental Sciences, JNU
- June 5th 2017 - Present: Professor, School of Environmental Sciences, JNU
- June 5th 2014 - June 4th 2017: Associate Professor, School of Environmental Sciences, JNU
- Dec 16th 2004- 4th June 2014 : Assistant Professor, School of Environmental Sciences, JNU
- Oct 15th 2001- 15th Dec 2004 : Research Associate (Indian Council of Medical Research), School of Environmental Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
- June 2000- 14th Oct 2001: Project Assistant, School of Environmental Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
- 1998- 2000: Senior Research Fellow, DRDO (Ministry of Defence), School of Environmental Sciences, JNU, New Delhi
• Received Young Scientist Award from International Union of Radio Science General Assembly (URSI-GA), Toronto, CANADA, 1999.
1. Parambil, A. M., Mattath, M. N., Rajamani, P., Pham, P. V., Kumar, G., & Ponnusamy, V. K. (2023). Biogenic fluorescent carbon dots modulated fabrication of concatenate logic library and pattern-mediated molecular keypad lock for chemical sensing application. Chemical Engineering Journal, 463, 142354. DOI:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cej.2023.142354
2. MP, A., Pardhiya, S., & Rajamani, P. (2022). Carbon dots: an excellent fluorescent probe for contaminant sensing and remediation. Small, 18(15), 2105579.
3. Ajith, M. P., Aswathi, M., Priyadarshini, E., & Rajamani, P. (2021). Recent innovations of nanotechnology in water treatment: A comprehensive review. Bioresource Technology, 342, 126000.
4. Rohit Gautam Kumari Vandana Singh Jayprakash Nirala Nina Nancy Murmu Ramovatar Meena Paulraj Rajamani, Oxidative stress‐mediated alterations on sperm parameters in male Wistar rats exposed to 3G mobile phone radiation, Andrologia (2018)
5. Surya Narayan Pradhan, Aleena Das, Ramovatar Meena, Ranjan Kumar Nanda and Paulraj Rajamani, Biofluid metabotyping of occupationally exposed subjects to air pollution demonstrates high oxidative stress and deregulated amino acid metabolism, Scientific Reports |2016. 6:35972 | DOI: 10.1038/srep35972
6. Usha Singh Gaharwar Ramovatar Meena, Paulraj R Iron oxide nanoparticles induced cytotoxicity, oxidative stress and DNA damage in lymphocytes" Journal of Applied Toxicology 2017.Volume,37,Issue,10,2017 Pages 1232–1244., doi: 10.1002/jat.3485
7. Paulraj R and J.Behari, Single strand DNA breaks in rat brain cells exposed to microwave radiation, Mutation Research, 596, 76-80,2006.
8. Paulraj R., and J. Behari, Radiofrequency Radiation effect on Protein Kinase C Activity in rats’ brain, Mutation Research, 545: 127-130, 2004
9. Dhanya K. Nambiar, Paulraj Rajamani, Rana P. Singh. Silibinin attenuates ionizing radiation-induced pro-angiogenic response and EMT in prostate cancer cells, Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications, 2015 456 , 262–268
10. Nambiar, D. K., Rajamani, P., Deep, G., Jain, A. K., Agarwal, R., & Singh, R. P. (2015). Silibinin preferentially radiosensitizes prostate cancer by inhibiting DNA repair signaling. Molecular cancer therapeutics, 14(12), 2722-2734
International J of Radiation Biology
Reatic oxygen Species( editor)
EurAsian Journal of Biosciences