M.Tech. (Microwave Engineering)
Modeling of RF System Design and microstrip antenna, Dielectric Resonator Antenna, Left Handed Metamaterial Microstrip Antenna, Shorted Microstrip Antenna, Ultra-Wideband Antennas, Reconfigurable and Circular Polarized Antenna for Wireless Communication and Mobile Communication, Computational RF Radiator.
Binod Kumar Kanaujia is currently working as Professor in the school of Computational and Integrative sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University New Delhi-110067. Prior to joining of this university, He was Professor in the Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering in Ambedkar Institute of Advanced Communication Technologies & Research (formerly Ambedkar Institute of Technology), Govt. of NCT Delhi, Geeta Colony, Delhi Science 26 Feb. 2011 to 31 July 2016 and 26 Feb. 2008 to 25 Feb. 2011 as Associate Professor & 30 Jan 2008 to 25 Feb. 2008 as Assistant Professor in same Institute. he also served as Head of Department From 21 Feb. 2008 to 05 Aug 2010 and 17 August 2012 to 5th June 2014 and Coordinator M.Tech. RF and Microwave Engineering in from August 2012 to July 2016. Head of Office Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Govt. of NCT Delhi Geeta Colony, Delhi-110031 from 09 July 2008 to 03 may 2013. In 1996 he joined the faculty of the M.J.P. Rohilkhand University Bareilly U.P. 243006. as an Lecturer of Electronics and Communication Engineering. He was promoted to Reader in 2005, and he also served as Head of Department from July. 2006 to Jan. 2008.
Consolation prize Winner for Paper of the technical session on Microstrip antenna in the 4th International Conference on Radio Science ICRS-2008, 27th-29th February 2008 Jodhpur
Member of IEEE
Life Member of Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers.
Life Member of Institution of Engineers.
Life Member of Indian Society for Technical Education.
1. Binod K. Kanaujia and Babau R. Vishvakarma, "Analysis of Gunn integrated annular ring microstrip antenna," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., (USA) vol. 52, no. 1, pp. 88-97, Jan. 2004.
2. Binod K. Kanaujia, A. K. Singh and Babau R. Vishvakarma, "Frequency agile annular ring microstrip antenna loaded with MOS capacitor," Journal of Electromagnetic wave and application (JEMWA), (USA) vol. 22, pp. 1361-1370, 2008.
3. A.K. Gautam, Swati yadav and Binod K Kanaujia, "A CPW Fed Compact UWB Microstrip Antenna", IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters (USA) vol. 12, pp. 151-154, 2013.
4. Ganga Prasad Pandey, Binod K. Kanaujia A. K. Gautam and Surendra K. Gupta "Ultra-wideband L-strip proximity coupled slot loaded circular microstrip antenna for modern communication systems," Wireless Personal Communication Springer, vol. 70, no. 1, pp. 139-151, May 2013.
5. Tarun kumar, A.K.Gautam, Binod Kr Kanaujia and K Rambabu "Design of a miniaturized UWB antenna for oil pipeline imaging" Electronics Letters IET, (UK) vol. (51), No. 21, pp. 1626-1628, 2015.
1. A.K.Gautam, Lalit Kumar, Binod Kr Kanaujia and K Rambabu, "Design of Compact F-shaped slot Triple Band Antenna for WLAN/WiMAX Applications" IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., (USA) vol. 64, no. 03, pp. 1101-1105, March 2016.
2. Akanksha Farswan, A.K.Gautam, Binod Kr Kanaujia and K Rambabu, "Design of Koch Fractal Circularly Polarized Antenna for Handheld UHF RFID Reader Applications" IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., (USA) vol. 64, no. 2, pp. 771-775, 2016.
3. Book Chapter Developments in Efficient Antenna Designs Using EBG Structures...in "Handbook of Research on Advanced Trends in Microwave and Communication Engineering" By Naveen Jaglan, Samir, Dev Gupta, Binod Kumar Kanaujia and Shweta Srivastava.