Ph.D. (Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi)
M.Tech. (Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi)
M.Sc. (University of Rajasthan, Jaipur)
Experimental condensed matter physics
Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi (Nov.2020-till date)
Inter-University Accelerator Centre, New Delhi (2004 - 2020)
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, USA with Prof. Jie Lian (2015- 2016)
Engineer, MoserBaer India Ltd, UP, India (2003)
Fulbright-Nehru Postdoctoral Fellow, United States-India Educational Foundation (USIEF) 2015
CSIR-Junior Research Fellowship (scored top 20 % position at the national level) Dec.2002
CSIR-UGC (National Eligibility Test for Lectureship in Universities) June-2002
Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST) scored 96.54 percentile, 2002
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) with 43 all India rank in Physical Sciences, 2001
- Defect-free ZnO nanorods for low temperature hydrogen sensor applications, Sapana Ranwa, Pawan K Kulriya, Vikas Kumar Sahu, LM Kukreja, Mahesh Kumar, Appl. Phys. Lett. 105, (2014) 213103.
- Giant enhancement in ferromagnetic properties of Pd nanoparticle induced by intentionally created defects, P. K. Kulriya, B. R. Mehta, D. C. Agarwal, Praveen Kumar, S. M. Shivaprasad, J. C. Pivin, D. K. Avasthi, J. Appl. Phys. 112, (2012) 014318.
- Enhancement of ferromagnetism in Pd nanoparticle by swift heavy,ion irradiation, P. K. Kulriya, B. R. Mehta, D. K. Avasthi, D. C. Agarwal, P. Thakur, N. B. Brookes, A. K. Chawla, and R. Chandra, Appl. Phys. Lett. 96, (2010) 053103.
- Radiation-Resistant Behavior of Poly(vinylidene fluoride)/Layered Silicate Nanocomposites, Vimal K. Tiwari, Pawan K. Kulriya, Devesh K. Avasthi, and Pralay Maiti, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 1(2), (2009)311.
- Setup for insitu X-ray diffractometer study of swift heavy ion irradiated materials, P. K. Kulriya, F. Singh, A. Tripathi, R. Ahuja, A. Kothari, R. N. Dutt, Y. K. Mishra, Amit Kumar, D. K. Avasthi, Rev Sci Instrum. 78, (2007)113901.
- Structural and compositional effects on the electronic excitation induced phase transformations in Gd2Ti2-yZryO7 pyrochlore, A Kumar, P. K. Kulriya, S. K. Sharma, V. Grover, A. K. Tyagi, V. K. Shukla, J. Nucl. Mater. 539, (2020)152278
- Influence of grain growth on the structural properties of the nanocrystalline Gd2Ti2O7, P. K. Kulriya, T. Yao, S.M. Scott, S. Nanda, J. Lian, J. Nucl. Mater.487, (2017) 373.
- Phase dependent radiation resistant behaviour of BaTiO3: An in‐situ X‐ray diffraction study, Renu Kumari, P K Kulriya, S Mishra, K Vasundhara, S N Achary, A K Tyagi, D K Avasthi, J. Am. Ceram.Soc. 100, (2017) 4263.