PhD 2005-2011 Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
MEMS, RF MEMS, BioMEMS, Polymer Technologies
* 2013 April-2013 September: DST INSPIRE Faculty at CEERI Pilani Rajasthan
* 2012 April-2013 April: Postdoctoral research fellow at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
DST INSPIRE Faculty Awardee 2012 from Department of Science & Technology, Govt.of India
- Swati Todi, Poonam Agarwal, “Non-destructive Real-time Glucose Quantification using 5-turn Meandered Signal Coplanar Sensor integrated with Circular PDMS Cavity,” IETE Technical Review, October. 2020
- A. Sharma, P. Agarwal, "Experimental Study of Resistive Load for Impedance Matching of Triboelectric Energy Harvester Fabricated with Patterned PDMS Polymer Layer", SN Applied Sciences, Vol. 2 , No. 6, 1058, 2020.
- A Sharma, P Agarwal, "Performance Enhancement of the Triboelectric Energy Harvester by forming Rough Surface Polymer Film Using Poly-Dimethyl-Siloxane (PDMS) +25wt% Water Solution", International Journal of Digital Signals and Smart Systems. Vol. 4, Nos. 1/2/3, 2020. (extended version of SEEM 2018)
- A Sharma, P Agarwal, “Triboelectric Energy Harvester performance enhanced by modifying the tribo-layer with cost-effective fabrication,” Material Research Express 16, 2019
- M Sameer, P Agarwal, “Coplanar Waveguide Microwave Sensor for Label-free Real-time Glucose Detection,” Radioengineering, vol. 28, no. 2, June 2019.
- Md Zainul Abedeen, P Agarwal, “Microwave Sensing Technique based Label-Free and Real-Time Planar Glucose Analyzer Fabricated on FR4 Real-time Planar Glucose analyzer,” Sensors and Actuators A: Physical, 279,132-139, 2018
- Swati Todi, Poonam Agarwal, “LC resonator embedded in the CPW transmission line for the glucose sensing in aqueous solution,” accepted 8th International Conference on Signal Processing and Integrated Networks (SPIN 2021), Amity University, Noida, August 26-27, 2021
- Hemraj Kumawat, Poonam Agarwal, Artificial Neural Network Model to Predict the Design Parameters of Inset-fed Microstrip Patch Antenna, accepted 8th International Conference on Signal Processing and Integrated Networks (SPIN 2021), Amity University, Noida, August 26-27, 2021
- Manish Jha, Poonam Agarwal, “Design of Dual-Band Bandpass Filter on Coplanar Waveguide Using Meander Inductor,” International conference on Electronics and Sustainable Communication Systems (ICESCS 2020), IEEE, 28-30 April, 2020, Hindusthan Institute of Technology, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India.
- Mohammad Ahmad Ansari, Poonam Agarwal and Krishnan Rajkumar, “Artificial Neural Network (ANN) to Design Microstrip Transmission Line,” International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Applications (ICAIA 2020), February 6-7,2020 New Delhi.
- Swati Todi, Poonam Agarwal, “Meandered Signal Coplanar Sensor (MSCS),” 7th International Conference on Signal Processing and Integrated Networks (SPIN 2020), Amity University, Noida, February 27-28, 2020
- A Sharma, P Agarwal, “Triboelectric Energy Harvester with Patterned PDMS Polymer Layer,” International Meeting on Advanced Technologies in Energy and Electrical Engineering (IMAT3E), Tunis, Tunisia, November 28-29, 2019.