MSc, PhD, BCJP, LLB, PGDPL, Exe. GMP (IIM Lucknow)
Intellectual Property Rights Management
Technology Development & Deployment
Technology & IP Valuation
Products & Services based on Innovative technologies/Platforms
Technology Licensing & IP due diligence
Start-up Mentoring and Innovation Funding
Govt Grants Management and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Formerly, Program Director of Atal Innovation Mission (AIM), engaged in planning, implementation and monitoring of various central government initiatives on Innovation, Entrepreneurship, Startups, Incubation and Intellectual Property Management, Public Policy and various initiatives/programs taken up at NITI Aayog – A policy think tank of Government of India
- On the front end, engaged in various initiatives, multidimensional planning and expansion of AIM Programs including Atal Tinkering Labs, Atal Incubation Program, Atal Community Innovation Centre and Atal New India Challenges, like to build the creativity and innovation ecosystem via nurturing the startups, innovation design to serve society with tech-driven solutions, Incubation and Entrepreneurship.
- Managed Innovation Exhibitions organized in partnership with Israel, Singapore and Russia partners. Engaged in planning execution of Three Champions of Change events, Global Entrepreneurship Summit organized in India.
- Served as Officer on Special Duty to thenCommerce & Industry Minister, Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman at Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India.
- Former Member of IPR Think Tank constituted by Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP), Government of India to draft National IPR Policy of India.
- Head of IP at Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd and Dy Manager (IP Management) at Dr. Reddy’s Lab
- Lecturer at U B Bhagat Science Mahila College, Amreli, Gujarat, JRF at B V Patel PERD Centre and Research Fellow at Dept of Chemistry MK Bhavnagar University.
- Board Member of National Biodiversity Authority, Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change, Govt of India
- Member of Innovation Committee Constituted for CSIR Re-orientation by DSIR, Ministry of Science & Technology, GoI
- Member of Research Advisory Board, National Council of Science Museums, Ministry of Culture, Govt of India
Member of a Task Group on Skill & Education to design a road map for, "COVID-19 Impact: Perspective Plan for Haryana", formed by Govt of Haryana
- Member of a National Level Committee constituted for setting up of Innovation Hubs under SPoCS Scheme by National Council of Science Museums (NCSM) under Ministry of Culture, Govt of India
- Member of Expert Committee on National Center of Excellence Animation Visual Effect, Gaming and Comics, Information & Broadcasting Ministry, Govt of India
- Member of State Apex Committee for IPFC, Education Department, Government of Gujarat
- Member of Drafting Committee of New Innovative Startup Policy, Delhi Dialogue Commission (DDC), GNCT of Delhi
- Trustee, Research for Resurgence Foundation enabling intellectual property driven Bharatiya research
- Distinguish Fellow of Sanrachna - A research-driven policy think tank of India
- Chairperson, IPM Cell Committee and Academic Council Member of Jawaharlal Nehru University
- Member of Governing Council, BMS Institute of Technology and Management, Bangalore, Karnataka
- Member of Board of Governance, C V Raman Global University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- Member of Advisory Board, Centre for Intellectual Property Rights, Gujarat National Law University
- Honorary Visiting Professor of IP and Innovation at SGT University, Gurugram, NCR Delhi
- Former Member, Academic Council and Member, Research Council, Gujarat Technological University, Ahmedabad
- Former Member, Academic Council, National Resource Centre (NRC) of UGC-HRDC-SGB Amravati University
- Global Innovation and Diplomacy Director at SGTU - UMKC India Center for Socio-Legal Research
- Member of Advisory Board, American Academy of Yoga and Meditation (AAYM), USA
- Training on IP at Japan Patent Office, Japan Institute of Invention & Innovation and Asia Pacific IndustrialProperty Centre on nomination by GoI and visited Tokyo in July 2010 to acquire “IP Management” training for advanced IP practitioners.
- Quinazoline clubbed thiazole and 1,3,4-oxadiazole heterocycles: synthesis, characterization, antibacterial evaluation, and molecular docking studies : Phosphorus, Sulfur, and Silicon and the Related Elements : N Desai and Unnat Pandit et al, https://doi.org/10.1080/10426507.2021.1871732
- Antimicrobial screening of quinazolinones, thiazolidinones, azetidinones and oxadizoles bearing quinoline motifs NC Desai, A Dodiya, U Pandit; J Pharmacol 1, 6
- Hybrid Bioactive heterocycles as Potential Antimicrobial Agents – A reviewDesai Nisheeth, Unnat Pandit et al Mini-Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry (Bentham science Publishers)(2016 Vol 16, No 18: DOI: 10.2174/1389557516666160609075620)
- Thiazolidinedione compounds: a patent review (2010 – present)Desai Nisheeth, Unnat Pandit et al Expert Opinion on Therapeutic Patents (Impact Factor: 3.441) Apr 2015, Vol. 25, No. 4: 479–488.
- Synthesis and antitubercular activity of novel pyrazole–quinazolinone hybrid analogsUnnat Pandit et al Medicinal Chemistry Research (Impact Factor: 1.61). 07/2012; 22(7). DOI: 10.1007/s00044-012-0351-0
- Do You Know: Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam? by Grapewine Publications, New Delhi.
- Prerana Ki Udaan in Hindi by PrabhatPrakashan, Delhi
- Prerana nu Zarnu: Dr Abdul Kalam in Gujarati by RashtraAaradhan, Ahmedabad
- The book is also under translation in different regional languages i.e. Assamese, Marathi, Telugu, Malayalam and Tamil
- To make the book available for visibility challenged people, the instant publication will also be typed in Braille which may be the first book of Dr.Kalam available in Braille.
- Novel triazole based fluoroquinolonesPatent application No: IN 420/MUM/2015 which is granted as IN314011
- Thiadiazole based fluoroquinolonesPatent application No: IN 421/MUM/2015 which is granted as IN327667
- Novel oxadiazole based fluoroquinolonesPatent application No: IN 422/MUM/2015 which is granted as IN314847